SuperPay.Me Help GuideMain • Offers & Offer Walls
If an offer hasn't credited for you, it is because the advertiser has not yet confirmed that a valid completion was received and has yet to send the credit to your account.
If, for any reason, we don't receive credit from the advertiser, we cannot credit your account.
Remember that in most cases offers confirm within a couple of hours, but sometimes they can take days or weeks. Please try to be patient.
There are a variety of reasons why an advertiser may not credit us for an offer you believe you completed. Here are some of the more common reasons:
1) You did not complete the entire offer. If you quit half way through a survey or do not finish an offer, you will not be credited. For example, many sites require that you confirm your email address at the end of the registration. We recommend you keep the success page open until the credit comes through on your account.
2) Fake or inaccurate information was used. If you use fake information when completing an offer, you will not receive credit. Using fake or misleading information is also against our Terms of Service and will result in the termination of your account. If you do not want to provide real information to a company, don't do the offer!
3) You have done the offer before. Advertisers will not pay for the same person to try their product or service multiple times. If you have done the same, or similar, offer on multiple sites or offerwalls, we will not receive credit for it if you do it again.
4) You cancelled the offer immediately. If you sign-up for a product trial and then immediately cancel your trial, you will not receive credit. You get paid by advertisers to try products and services that you are interested in. By cancelling immediately, you indicate that you were not interested to begin with. If you are not genuinely interested in an offer, do not do it!
5) The offer has not tracked correctly. This can be due to a variety of issues, and we recommend you follow the recomendations and tips on our help page to assist with this.